Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ya-Ya and Boo-Boo are back!!!



Let's say this together "Woooo-hooooo!!!" Happy happy Joy Joy!!!! YAY!!! Ya-Ya (Ilya Kovalchuck) offically came back to practice on November 10 as did Boo-boo (Boris Valabik). The difference between Ya-ya and boo-boo is that Ya-ya will be back in the games sooner. Also Ya-ya was just wearing something on his foot where the injury was, where as Boo-Boo had the red "do not touch" jersey on during pratice. When a player is hurt all the players who would normally wear a red jersey goes to another color and the injured boy will wear red to let the other players know not to hit him as hard. I feel worse for Boo-Boo. He was hurt after the 1st or 2nd game, was out for longer AND needed surgey!! If I see him at the next practice I go to I will hug the crap out of him. I am excited about the whole prayers working thing but I think the trashers could have learned a lot more had Ya-Ya stayed out for longer. They need to learn how to play with out Ya-ya because he will not be healthy forever. For some strange reason I do not like Ilya. I know- shocking!! On the other hand I LOVE Boo-boo! You kidding me?? A hot, possibly single 23 year-old Sloviak guy and I'm about to be 23 year old single sloviak girl!! I guess I'm just dreaming though. Anyway my boo- boo is back! So happy!! Can't Wait to see that sweet Sloviak smile! *SWOON* No word yet on Kari who had surgery over the off season. But no worries because have I mentioned I got my baby boy Boo-Boo back? All is right in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment