Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The problem with Bolts and Army and fights explained

Wednesday I was up with my mom doing erands but in Duluth there was a problem brewing between Colby "army" Armstrong and Eric "bolts" Boulton at practice. I Only found out about it friday when I got my little tail up to practice.What happened was Army and Bolts got into a fight.When I heard about the fight I thought Something had happened to Bolts' family and someone said something at practice to push him over the edge. I later went to another blog (http://gettingpucksdeep.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html) and found out that Army tripped Bolts and obiviously said something to make Bolts drop glove. Then Bogi tried to stop it with a few of the other guys on the team. Things were pretty normal Friday you just didn't see Army and boults spend too much time together. OH the joys of working with and watching boys, you never know what you are going to get. I never been at a practice where there was a fight, only games. Sometimes it's scary. Just think about it this way, these boys have been playing with and against each other since pee wee and a lot of them went to college and minors to play, so something is bound to happen! So think about that the next time a hockey fight breaks out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment