Monday, November 9, 2009

My sweet Matt Siddall- being prayed for by Crystal




My sweet sweet Canadian, he's pretty much perfect. I first saw this stud when we went after Christmas to a Gladiator game. He got into a fight but was a total teddy bear when I got to meet him. Matty is so gracious and sweet. We gained him in December of last year but then lost him for a few weeks in Feburaury. Then over the summer my sweet boy went to two training camps and then came back "home" to our Gladiators.


This 6 foot 2 210 pound teddy bear was born on September 26, 1984 in North Vancouver Bristish Columbia. Matty played at our Coach's Alma Mater, North Michigan University before coming to the Gladiators. Last season he scored 17 goals and 21 assists! I was even at the game when he scored his hat trick (three goals in game!!). So far there hasn't been any goals for the sweetie this season. I'm sooooo glad to have Matty back, he's so talented and sweet. Matty made me smile at practice the other day. They were skating around and all was quiet until I hear a loud "WOOOOOO!" It was Matty! I just smiled because he was just letting out all of his excitment and when the boys are excited, you're excited too. All I know is that I LOVED the enthusiasm and I'm pretty sure coach loves it too! On that day that Matty let out that little yell I walked in and I saw sulli getting ready so I stopped to talk to him I noticed that the boy dressing beside him was looking at me like he knew me I wasn't sure of who it was until I saw his BEAUTIFUL eyes!! I began to talk him like nothing had changed! After practice (like I mentioned in other blogs) I prayed with him. It was so awesome he kept saying "yeah" or "that's good" during the prayer. At the end he looks at me and starts messing with his hair and says (and I quote) "That was awesome!! Whenever we can talk to the big guy upstairs it's awesome and well needed!!" Sulli agreed with everything Matty was saying. I love Matty!! He has the pretty eyes, sweet smile, cute personality-- basically the whole package!! This boy is awesome go see him in action!!! Love you matty!! You're awesome and so precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment