Monday, November 9, 2009

Krazy Krittle!!


Krystal and I have been friends since early this year. So here it goes here's what I learned about this hockey chick!


Krystal "Krittle" Ostrowski is from New orleans but now lives in Georgia with her 2 ill parents and her grandma. She has 3 half sisters, 2 step sisters, an adopted sister and a half brother. Krystal has 2 jobs, coach and skating instructor at the ice forum in Duluth (y'all may have seen her there when you go to ice skate)and she is also a model for croc fitness. She's a level 3 hockey coach and a senior level figure skater who's been skating since she was 2. Krystal also is a volunteer "ice person" (but I just call her an ice princess) with the Gwinnet Gladiators. Krittle and I work out at the same gym, lifetime fitness in Duluth. We're in good company at lifetime, Eric Boulton from the thrashers uses the gym in the off season which I didn't know until I talked with Krystal after I joined. Krystal also coaches the Boulton kids at the ice forum. She is by far one of the goofiest gorgeous girls I ever met in my life! I was at a hockey practice standing by Krittle when a hockey player (a thrasher I think) came walking by us in his street clothes. Krystal sees him and says "It's so weird seeing him in clothes!" I looked at her weird and said "what?!?!?" She then laughes and says "I heard it!! You know what I mean!!" I about fell on the floor laughing. I love this girl, I have never laughed so hard in my life then when I'm with her. I think that's why I like her so much. She is also Very very very very wickedly smart, she has a Bachelors in forensic sceince from AIU Dunwoody!! Oh flippin yeah! If she wanted to when I join NCIS I'll save her a civilian spot on my team! Besides being smart, gorgeous, funny and sweet (I swear if she wasn't funny or sweet I'd hate her!!) she is also very active! Enjoying golf, going to the park to throw the football around, going down town for fun stuff and dancing! She also loves movies including twilight and finding nemo!! Krystal also has a tea cup chihuahua and a miniture Dachsen. We do disagree about football, she likes the LSU Tigers and I like my UGA Bulldawgs!! That just proves what can happen in football can't happen in nature, a tiger can be friends with a bulldawg (just not on game day!!). I'll forgive her for being a LSU fan and I'll pray for her!!She has been told that she looks like Taylor Swift who is her favorite singer. I like Taylor too!! She's a complete dork who claims not to be graceful (Yeah flippin' right). We both also like Keith urban and think he and Matthew Macaunhey are hot!!If Krittle could be anybody for the day She would be David Beckham because "He's amazing." She gets great advice from her best friends. "They are always there to back me up and I don't think I would make it through many of many situations if I didn't have such amazing friends," says Krystal.She says her best features are her eyes, She thinks they're very pretty. I think her eyes are gorgeous!! Krittle wouldn't change how she looks but wishes she wasn't so judgemental of others! I think we could all afford to be a little less judgemental!! Just to show that a girl like Krittle isn't perfect I asked her about her most embarrassing moment to which she replied "It would have to be..... When I tripped over my toepick (on my skate) at the thrasher game when I was on the Blue crew 2 seasons ago."

I truely love Krystal!! I enjoyed doing this to honor the funny, Gorgeous, sweet, and all around precious girl Krittle is. So if you have any questions or coments either for me or Krittle please email me at tina86@mail.com. I would love to do another blog about her but had a complete brain fog of what to ask!!




No comments:

Post a Comment