Monday, November 9, 2009

Star player to start sunday

I decided to reward the boys who are doing well by doing a star player blog about how they earned the title and some stories from fans who know or know of the star player.This will continue even in the off season to honor those who I couldn't get to during the season or honor the guys that do well during pre season games and camps. Each star player will be a star player for 2 weeks.

What is a star player? He is a guy who....
makes great plays
has diginity
improves
doesn't give coach problems
inspires the other players

So if you know of a great player fiiting any or all of these qualities or someone who would know let me know. Also if you know of something you wanna know about a star player let me know at Tina86@mail.com
The 1st star player will be honored sunday I'm currently working on his bio blog and his star player blog!! His name is Ondrej Pavelec!!

No comments:

Post a Comment