Thursday, November 5, 2009

What I just realized about my little Zach


Yesterday I realized that next season we'll have a 20 year old baby bogi on our hands!! Then what's sadder is that in the 2011-2012 season there will be a 21 year old Bogi on our hands!! My little man is getting so old and you know what that means when he's getting old, I'm getting really old. If only I could be a fly on the wall when he goes out for his 21st birthday. He'll always be my little man, just wish he didn't have to grow up so fast!! I'm so proud of the young man he's becoming- so proud, diginified, thankful and respectful. Bogi is one of the guys who will stay until every fan is taken care of, even taking things for his teammates. He is also very cute with kids. One time I was at practice and so was a little girl who was about 2, she was up on the platform the bleachers were on right next to the boards. When Bogi came skating over to get in line he sees her and wiggles his fingers at her, the little girl starts to gigle and so does Bogi. When I saw this I was like "AWWW! Bogi!" the smile goes away as he looks away as if to say "I didn't just do something cute!!" It was by far one of the most precious moments ever! I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, I love that little boy!! I love him more than I've loved any other boy in the ministry and probably spent the most time and money on him. I also did a very bad thing--I gave him sugar!!! You don't give a 19 year old sugar!! You just don't!! Yes ladies and gentleman, I gave into the temptation to be cool and I gave Bogi his favorite candy, skittles! Everytime he smile I smile!! I love this boy!! If he gets traded I'll be sad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment