Monday, November 23, 2009

If everybody jumped off a bridge.....



Friday I went to see the crazies we call the thrashers. I looked around and most of them had facial hair. "What the crap??" I just died laughing, even baby bogi (not pictured) had facial hair. Some of the boys, including good ole slava, were staying clean cut!! It's like one boy did it so everyone does it too!! Didn't their mama's ask them "if everyone else jummped off a bridge would you do it too??" With a few of them it looke like all of those old school hockey players. Of course baby Evander was clean cut--thank God or else I would feel REALLY old!! Goofyness and machoness isn't the only thing that runs a muck!! I do have to say in my boys defense, they look REALLY good with their scruff/facial hair!! My boys- with facial hair- love it!! Another thing I noticed not just friday but during a lot of other practices, my baby boy smiles a lot! I love that sweet smile!! Having said that it's time for another revelation, Bogi's made of steal!! He was on his hands and knees stretching, being cute then all of a sudden he plops himselfs over and there's a HUGE thud!!! "Oh Lord!! He's hurt!!" He wasn't moving, then he moves his leg and looks over at me and smiles!! I was about in tears!!! God to be young and made of steal!! You know when Bogi gets older he will not be able to do what he did on friday!! Enjoy it now bogi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment