Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Bouncing baby boy bogi-being prayed for by me



I know I post a lot about this kid but let's learn a little about him. Zach "bogi" Bogosian was our #1 draft pick last season but played with the in the OHL and with the chicago wolves for a while. He also went over to Russia to play for team USA in the world Championship. If you think that's HUGE it is but if you think he has a big ego- you'd be wrong. He's such a a goofy little boy still! Zach is so precious to me, he smiles and I just start to laugh. I actually got mistaken for his sister at practice at least once!! My little boy--my little prince bogi! Oh Lord if he knew I called him "prince bogi"..........we'd be in trouble!! The interesting and kinda big question is what does a young guy like bogi spend his 1st year hockey cash on....a tricked out esclade and a home gym-duh!! AAAh to be young and crazy!! Love it!!


Get ready to feel old and short people!! This 6 foot 2 200 pound baby was born July 15, 1990 (that's right 1990) in Massenna New york. While playing with cushing academy in 2005-2006 he scored one goal and 16 assists. I believe he played at cushing all 4 years in high school but I could find stats for only 1 year. Bogi was so good and so advance in his skills he had to play with the older kids. Then after cushing it was on to the OHL where he played for the peterbough petes for 2 years. In those 2 years he scored 18 goals and 79 assists. Then he split his time between the AHL and NHL (Chicago wolves and atlanta thrashers) in the 2008-2009 season. At the thrashers (NHL) he scored 9 goals and 10 assists. So far this season he has scored 8 goals and 3 assists. This baby is a beast! He always gets sent to the "sin pin" for fighing!! I am so happy to have this young man with our team!! Love ya Bogi I wish you nothing but success!! Oh and keep smiling baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment