Monday, November 2, 2009

Bogi is amazing!!!


I have a thrasher and a Gladiator I pray for. The Glads are minor league so I'm on my third Gladiator at least! Since I started the Thrasher section of the ministry I only had one Thrasher, the amazing 19 year-old super star, Zach Bogi Bogosian. I fell in love with this little boy especially during the 2009 camp. I went a few days just to see him, not knowing what to expect. The first day I went up to him and gave him a little package filled with stuff like verses. He didn't say much just thanks. The next time I went I went up to Zach and asked him for a picture and I also asked him about the verses. He smiled that sweet little 19 year old smile and said "They were really nice thanks." I got all goofy and didn't know what to say, I think I said awesome but I haven't a clue. I know he's a kid who has a girlfriend but I'm smitten!! He's a dork, which has provided for some funny moments!! Like once I was waiting for him and Ondrej Pavelec to come off the ice and I hear the best laugh EVER!! I look and sure enough there's bogi about to fall backwards into the bench box. I was like "Squiral!! AWWW!" he looks, the smile disappears and he looks away like "I didn't just do something cute!" He later comes off the ice all serious signing some stuff for fans and grabs his note from me.

This boy can do no wrong!! I honestly don't know what I would do with out this little boy!! I want to keep him. I know he's growing up and I hate it!!! The only thing that frustrates me is that he's younger than me and has a tricked out car and he also has a message therapist at his beckon call!! I'm still driving my beat up old Taurus and I have to pay @ least $30 for a 30 minute message!!! How flippin' fair is that? I did hear someone say I should hide him some where and pose as him for a week or two but I think people would catch on when Bogi is about a foot shorter, has a higher voice and can't even stand on his skates. Oh yeah I'm a complete goober when it comes to grace!! I'm so ungraceful it's sad!! Life would be interesting as a hockey player!

I love this young man and I'll post more about him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment