Monday, November 23, 2009

Playfulness runs a muck!!



Boys always act like big kids-always! I was sitting at practice one time and Bogi was doing a partner excerise. Bogi passed the puck to his partner, his partner scored and the goalie was left laying on his belly. Bogi's partner lifted his stick over his head and smacked the goalie on the butt as hard as humanly possible-ouch!!! I was laughing so hard, Bogi skates up and mouthes "you are sooo bad!!" I looked at him like "so??" He smiles-gaw!!!!- I love that boys smile! Another time at practice the boys were stretching and a puck goes sliding by, Slava Kozlov tries to grab it with his stick. You can see the picture--it was pretty funny! Also one time in a fit of weirdness, Zach pulled and pushed Jimmy Slater around to adjust his stance then tried to play with Jimmy's hair. Then a few minutes later he grabbed one of the coaches by the sleeve and was pulling him around in circles. I was just like "what the crap bogi??" It's not even just on the ice it's off too! I was talking to Drew Paris, one of the Gladiators, when all of a sudden I hear Schelly say something in a weird voice. I just looked at him "What the heck Schellers??" He never did explain what he said. Life is insane with the boys, you never know what they are going to do or say next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment