Saturday, November 21, 2009

What's New with the ministry

Recently God led me to add the Chicago wolves and possibly the 2 other affiliate teams to the ministry! You say cool, I say scary and nerve racking!!! So I'm getting prayer partners for the wolves as we speak!! Joey Crabb has me as a prayer partner and Mr. Jon traded his Thrasher, TObias Enstrom, for Brett Sterling of the wolves. Brett use to be a thrasher!! In Gladiator news Michael Couch, Jon Horrell, and Chris Zarb have been released. So now Ms. Patty is praying for Tim Filangleri, Mary is with Cole Dye, and Kristen is with Scott Mifsud. I think very few people are with their original gladiators but more people are having more luck with their Thrashers!! 5 people are with their orignal Glads as where 17 are with their orignal Trahsers. SO out of 70 (a little over 40 being thrashers & Glads) 22 are with their orignal people!!
Also I'm looking for ministry ideas, I'm running out!! I emailed coach Pyle, the Glads coach, to complement him on his boys and to see if we could do anything for him or the boys. He just said "yeah they're good kids. thanks Christina." SO no ideas from coach! I think he gets rushed when checking email and can't think of anything!
On a more personal note.......................I GET TO GO TO MY 1ST THRASHER GAME IN JANUARY!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Finally! So excited!! Don't worry, I'll blog about it!! Who they're playing, I have no clue! I told my Aunt, who's giving me the tickets, a few teams I wanted to see and she's taking her own sweet time in figuring it out!! I would love to know now!! It maybe the sabers, rangers, capitals or one other team. Yeah I know with one of those teams we may get killed but I don't care! I'll be proudly looking on as baby Bogi skates in that game while I'm in my special ordered Bogosian jersey!! so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment