Monday, November 16, 2009

My goals for the ministry







When I started the Ministry I had no goals, I just wanted to help my boys. Now I have some goals. I was sitting there one day thinking about my boys mainly just the thought "What do I want for them?" I want a lot for my boys. I want them to happy, healthy and successful. I also want them to find purpose and joy in something or someone, hopefully they'll find purpose and joy in Jesus as well as something here on earth!!




So my goals are:


1. to have all of the guys become comfortable with me and the idea of religion and prayer



  1. 2. to have at least 4 players come to faith and be baptized


  2. 3.to earn the trust of the coaches and the boys


  3. 4. to have as many of the boys as possible be involved in some curch somewhere






So these are my goals for now. I'm not out to do the impossible just what is possible through Jesus which is everything!! So far I think I'm starting to earn the trust of at least coach Pyle of the Gladiators. I also think I'm starting to earn the trust of some of the boys. I have so much hope for the boys--I love them to death!! Have fun baby boys and BE SAFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment