Sunday, August 29, 2010

When did sex start to equal love?

I was putting up an article about the G-braves on my wall and I pointed out the part about Freddie Freeman and one of my roommates said "You love you some Freddie, y'all haven't had sex yet but you love you some Freddie." OK so 1st off how is it any body's business if I've had sex or not? And 2nd when did sex get mistaken for love? I love a lot of guys and I've never had sex! So why is sex love? I really have no clue! People need to know that Sex is not love!! What happens when I say I love my friend Alli? We're not going to have sex cause I don't roll like that, so we really don't love each other? I don't understand it at all! So I guess I'm not going to love anyone until my wedding night because that's when I plan to lose my virginity

No comments:

Post a Comment