Saturday, August 21, 2010

Job corps, miss home

Hey Guys! I bet you weren't expecting me to be in real time but I am. I thought I'd post something in one of the breaks in the schedule stuff to up date you guys. I am down in brunswick Ga at job corps I'm still figuring out stuff and learning my way around. I'm sure if I like it yet. I'm still in the Carreer placemant period where you learn what job corps is about and what you can and can't do and we also take test to see if we can go straight into our trade or not. If someone needs a GED or high school diploma they take a test for that. I graduated high school so I took my test and I have to take math courses and may test out later. I like some people here others are very dramatic and cause issues but that's expected. I found some people to talk to and happy to have someone. I'll be home for thanksgiving and Christmas and I can't wait!! maybe I'll sneak in to practice or a game so watch out. I miss home and had a good cry my 1st full day but I'm ok now and can't wait to go into my trade so I can come home for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment