Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Congrats to Freeto!!


OK so if you know me at all you know I love the braves and this includes the Gwinnett Braves. My favorite player for the G-braves is Freddie "Freeto" Freeman and as you can see from this picture taken at spring training Freeto was either bored or tired! Freeto has been doing so good he hasn't made that face in a while! Recently I got 3 pieces of news about Freddie that made me happy and proud. 1st off Freddie got named National league rookie of the year, then he was put on the national League post season all star team and finally as if that wasn't enough he got called up to play with the major league braves for their push for the play offs!! All I could do was smile and call my grandma to tell her the news then I went into the art room to make him a painting! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Also I can't forget he has been an uncle for almost a month! Wow! That's a lot in 1 month!! I'm very proud! Congrats freddie and enough everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment