Saturday, August 7, 2010

bittersweet signing

We all have issues with people especially when it comes to any kind of guy/girl relationship (romantic or not). I recently had issues with one of my boys (so have a few of my friends) and because of that I was scared to start the season. But I was able to go to the come and get it hockey camp the last week of July with the boy I had issues with. It was kind of like a preview of how the season may go. We pretty much avoided each other and then I tried to make small talk with no luck. It didn't mater later when I found out that I was going to job corps. So here's the story about the boy's signing
http://gwinnettgladiators.com/news/article.asp?art=1424

2 comments:

  1. Wait you don't like me? signed Phil Youngclaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say I didn't like you I just said I had issues with you cause PERSONAL reasons (friend stuff)

    ReplyDelete