Saturday, August 14, 2010

Special Star player blog: Ryan Lochte


This week I watched in amazement as Ryan Lochte beat Michael Phelps in two races at the national championships. That's right, the perfect one has fallen. I was waiting for this to happen, I just didn't realize it would be Ryan who would do it. Ryan had the talent and the speed but just couldn't pull it out, until now. A lot of people couldn't believe it until they saw it again or looked it up but my Grandma Florene thought it was the best thing for Phelps to lose those races because he would learn that you can't always win and it would also humble him. I totally agree with grandma so much so that Reezy had became my favorite swimmer (even before the 2 races). Ryan has the talent, speed and personality that makes him likable. He is a little crazy and maybe a little too much for some people but there's nothing wrong with being a little crazy as long as you know when to pull it back. So here's to you Ryan thanks for FINALLY beating Phelps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment