Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What do I think of all this maddness?

There has been a lot of signings, trades and the draft, so much so I probably missed one. I really don't mind it because hockey season has been done since April for the 2 Ga teams in the ministry and somewhere around May the Chicago wolves were knocked out of the playoffs so I just needed something related to my boys to keep entertained, it's like getting a fix. Yeah it's sad that we're loosing a lot of good guys but the way I see it is that we're gaining a lot of new people so we can mold the team into being really awesome. I've been trying to keep busy in between seasons by writting blogs, helping at the Come and get it hockey camp and going to Gwinnett Braves games to torture Freddie freeman. So I won't completely dwell on who we are losing which is good! so enjoy the maddness

No comments:

Post a Comment