Friday, July 23, 2010

News

Ok so we lost a couple of guys from the gladiators but got a fan favorite back. That's right we lost Matt Siddall and Chad Denny but gained Andy Brandt. Matt was called up last season but was traded for Andy this off season. Chad was released recently, I found out about it when I went to training camp. I actually liked both Chad and Matt, Matt especially. He just loved everyone remebering me and allowing me to pray with him one on one. So I'm pretty sad about this but the good thing about all of this is that we got Andy Brandt back. Andy was a Gladiator in the 2008-2009 season but was traded for Josh Johnson who has since been traded/released. I pretty excited to see Andy again. So Matt and Chad, I will miss you guys. Andy, I'm so excited to see you again! In other news Ondrej Pavelec has be re-signed by the Thrashers which I'm pretty happy about because I have been learning Czech so I'm pretty happy to test it out on him, hopefully I won't offend him. Ok y'all let's play hockey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment