Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Public enemies

Thrasher fans have "public enemies" (guys who a lot of thrasher fans hate), I think a lot of sports teams and their fans do. Here's some of ours:





1. Alexander Ovechkin- Mr. Russia defense man for the capitals and for team Russia He is just so cockey. I went to an NHL game and saw no reason for him to be cockey. I know he is talented and yadda yadda yadda but there is something about this guy that erks me!! I really do wanna like this guy but there is something that erks me. One thing that saves him is that he looks like a hockey player, ugly mug and a missing tooth. Another thing that really makes me not wanna hate his guts is that he had a beef with Sidney crosby. Sidney and Ovie can't stand each other, they always end up hitting each other or getting in some kind of scuffle. The last reason I really just don't wanna hate this guy is because he is very talented. He played for Russia in the 2010 olympics (and possibly other Competions). SO hopefully we can beat this guy.










2. Sidney Crosby-Gold medal winner for canada and D-man for the Penguins Ok so I'm such a trader this guy has started to win me over, especially after I saw this picture of him and the stanely cup. Don't ask me why or how this happened but it happened! The Reason why Thrasher fans hate Sid is because sometimes he seems cocky. Face it, how does it look when your star has a hissy fit anytime anyone touches him? Sidney does have his moments of sheer divaness! That's why I didn't like him he just thought he was it! But darn it he's won me over!




3.Matt Cooke- Penguin I HATE this guy he plowed into my buddy Zach Bogosian twice in the 2008-2009 season seriously hurting Zach's leg. That is the main reason I don't like him. He got what he deserved this past season when Evander Kane punched Matt. See what happened was that Matt hit Kaner into the boards so Kaner grabbed Matt's jersey and punched matt. Matt was out cold!!! Mat ended up being fine. I just don't like a guy who hits everyone else but can't take it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment