Saturday, July 31, 2010

a special Star player:Freddie freeman


With Hockey on summer break it's hard knowing who to pick for star player. So I decided to honor a Gwinnett Brave. Freddie Freeman is the 1st baseman for the Gwinnett Braves and is a total class act. I made a sign for him and hauled it to 3 games. At the 3rd game Freeman saw me at batting practice and came over saying "Ok so I saw you 3 times now We need a picture." So I handed my camera to another fan so she could snap a picture and he just wrapped his arm around me and actually thanked me for posing with him then he signed the poster. I was just so happy. After that I sat in my seat and I realized that I would be almost eye level with Freddie. When freddie 1st got to his spot he looks over and realizes I'm right there so he nods, then the whole rest of the game he'll look over and make sure I'm watching. I love the fact that he is talented and young because he'll have a very good and long career. So I really like this guy and think he has put up some good numbers! I love ya freddie and wish ya the best

No comments:

Post a Comment