Thursday, July 15, 2010

It is finished

Ok so Sunday night ended a house sitting job for me. I was was suppose to be done with it saturday night but there were flight problems and stuff so I was stuck there another night which was fine because my step dad was going to pick me up for church then my mom would drop me off again then I got to go see Michael Forney at prospect camp which I was totally excited about. When I got to the rink there wasn't as many people there as I thought there would be. I got into the rink I found some people to sit near and I started to look around as people were coming in and I was the only one of the Forney faithful there. I had been going since day one missing only sunday morning and tuesday evening and there were at least one other person there that Forney knew. SO as I sat there I noticed the boys were coming out so I went to the edge of the bleachers and I stuck my hand out for forns and he fist bumps me and winks. The 1st part was just practice then they came out for the 4 on 4 and I was still surprised that the forney faithful still weren't there. I was so glad I came at that point for Michael. So the game was going on as Normal and Forns scored a goal, at that point I was very happy that I was there! Forney is such a sweet amazing guy and I am so proud of him. At the end of the game I fist bump him and left. After going to the gym I packed up my stuff and head home. As I was putting my stuff in the car to head to my house I just felt sad. I don't know why I felt sad but I did. SO I got home finished some stuff on the computer and then crashed. Oh I was sooooooo tired then Tuesday I went back to see Michael and I was glad to see one forney faithful there. My friend Emily was waiting there and I could tell she was tired. I talked with one of the figure skating moms and Emily then went into the rink room and waited for Forney and Alex to come out. Forns came out and I told him Grams wasn't and I wouldn't be there that evening he smiles and says "Oh you're killing me!!!" I laughed then he looked at me and emily and said "Y'all miss me yesterday?" of course we did!! It's Forney, who wouldn't miss him? Then after forney was settled on to the ice Alex came out, "hey Alex!!" He looks at me and smiles "Hi! How are you?" I smiled, "I'm wonderful! how are you?" He has such a sweet quiet voice but I think he said "very good tired." He is so cute he threw away some gum and my friend Emily asked who that was. I told her it ws Alex and she couldn't even tell he was Russian. So practice goes on as normal then Mike comes off and he asks if I was coming that night when I said no he reaches out his arems and says "come here give me some!" SO I hug him not wanting to let go!! I miss him when he's not around but like he pointed out he'll be back in a month. Burmi came off and I said "Alex", when he looked I continued, "your english is really good!!" He laughs and says "THANKS!!" When Baby burmi was all in his little locker room I went to one of my other friends and watched part of the other group skate but then left to work out. I totally can't wait for hockey to get start, I'm just sad that I couldn't spend more time with michael

No comments:

Post a Comment