Thursday, July 8, 2010

My new love



While my boys were out of town I was falling head over heals in love with a Gwinnet brave. His name? Frederick Charles Freeman better known as Freddie Freeman the 1st baseman. This 20 year old won my heart pretty quickly. I went to 2 games and thought he was talented and cute so I looked him up. I found out that he was born in 1989, that makes him 3 years younger than me. Crazyness, I know but that didn't stop me from making him a sign. So I went to my 3rd game and just my luck he wasn't playing. I then got an idea I ran down to the dug out to show it to him, getting his attention was next to impossible but, and I don't know how, I got him to look at me. My sign was cute, he squinted to read it (he's so blind for a young baseball player) he then pumped his fist to chest then waved. I waved back and smiled I could tell that it meant a lot to him that I made the sign for him. The rest of the game whenever I looked at him, he waved and I of course waved back. Freeman is amazing, such a good kid!! He was born on September 12th, 1989 in Fountain Valley California. He's been in the minors since at least 2007 and has done pretty decent for himself. His current average is .286 and he has 10 homers and 47 RBIs so far this season. In 2008 he won 2 player of the weeks, baseball america high class a all-star, post season all star and mid season all star. With a thick full head of redish blonde hair, James Dean like looks and amazing talent this kid has a bright future and he probably will have a lot of girls following him. I'm one of the 1st of my friends to notice him but I'm sure I'm not the 1st girl to notice him while he was the minors. In fact, my mom noticed him at the 1st game I went to, he ran out on the feild and my mom said "Wow that guys' tall!!" I looked at the program and pointed out that he was 6-5, why is every guy in the world of sports so freakishly tall? It's very annoying when people who are younger than me are so much taller than me. I love this kid and I can't wait to see him again

No comments:

Post a Comment