Friday, July 9, 2010

Come and get it Hockey

June 7th-11th I hung out and did what I could to help out at Dan Sullivan's hockey school called come and get it hockey. I loved it except for the getting up @ 5 or 6 in the morning. I mainly helped w/ luch and filling up cups w/ gatorade. I had such an awesome time seeing the boys again there were a few gladiators helping out. Phil youngclaus, Tom zanoski, and Danny Taylor were helping out as instructors and former Gladiator JC sawyer was also helping out. Monday was good, normal first day with the excitment and the hope that all will go well. There was a very welcomed guest in the morning, Chris Thorburn. He is awesome so sweet and funny, he use to go my gym. He didn't stay long but he's pretty cool. The kids had a blast, they also had lots to do. As the week drug on I got more tired and it seemed like I just got cranky and bored easily. Then Wednesday I got an amazing surprise! Zach Bogosian, Bogi, just showed up! I was so shocked and amazed that he was there! Amanda and I decided to go to the bench box to get pictures. The rest of the week went on as normal with a party friday. It seriously is one of the best things ever! Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment