Thursday, July 8, 2010

Michael Forney



I don't play favorites, or atleast I try not to, but if I did there wouldn't be a contest in that area. I adore Michael Forney, he is younger than I am but he is so mature and sweet. He is one of those people that is just so sweet and amazing that you feel honored to just to be in their presence. Michael Played for the Gladiators and Chicago last season. Also to the point of feeling honored to be around Michael, I also feel safe, welcomed, and appericaited around him. I can't explain it but he hugged me the 1st day of camp I couldn't stop smiling. It's like I felt like I needed there. Michael is just, wow. He's hysterical and so supportive of me. I told him I wanted to be in the navy and he never told me that I couldn't do it and he didn't even tell me that he was scared or worried for me. He understands that for his friends to succeed you have to love and support them no matter what. Michael is at the prospect training camp for the Thrashers, and I am sooo very proud of him. Although I talk a lot during the on ice practice I think it still means a lot to Michael that I'm there. He is very popular with the ladies, especially the younger ladies. At one point Michael told me he was praying for me, as a Christian that means a lot to me. Michael is a 6 foot 2 sweet heart born on May 14, 1988 (yeah 88!!) in theif river falls Minnisotta. Michael played 2 seasons at the university of North Dakota and 2 seasons in the juniors. I could only find stats for last season with the Gladiators. He scored 11 goals and 15 assists!! Michael has speed and strength and is so talented. He can juggle and play quarter back (why do I always end up liking the QB?). He has met Barack Obama. He also likes tropical places, playing guitar and golf! We talk as often as possible. I love this kid and he knows it he also knows that I wish him the best and pray for him always!!

9 comments:

  1. Aww!!!!!!!!! I was at the Steelheads vs. Eagles and for some reason he looked really familiar. So one of my friends yeah look him up he is a real decent nice guy.
    Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute! I've known Michael since I was little when he played high school hockey for my dad. He's been one of my really good friends and we still talk from time to time. He's a great guy that I know has my back. Oh and by the way he's a total stud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you and him toegether?????






    morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He plays for the Colorado Eagles and he is currently the teams highest scorer with 26 goals and he is the 3rd top scorer in the ECHL. He is my idol and my favorite player. Hes such a sweet kid who cares about everyone. I cant wait to meet him again!!!(:

    ReplyDelete