Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello Klingy, Dustin Byfuglien, Ben Eager, Brent Soppel, Akem Ailu. and Burmi goodbye moose and Marty


I hate this!! We lost a fan favorite our swedish goalie, Johan "Moose" Hedberg. Moose was trade to new Jersey, the same team who got Ilya Kovalchuck and produced Olympic hero Zach Parise. I'm kinda torn about this because there were times were Moose impressed me and other times when I was left cursing moose for how bad he did. so yes I'll miss his personality but I don't know if I'll miss him in goal. So goodbye moose, we'll miss you and you'll always be a thrasher to us. In other news we signed Carl "Klingy" Klingberg and drafted Alex Burmistrov, both 19. I also found out that we lost Marty Reasoner to gain Akem Ailu, Brent Soppel, Ben Eager and Dustin Byfuglien. I'm going to have issues pronouncing names this season! I'm trying to get information on all of the boys we have signed this off season. I'm going to prospect camp which starts today (July 8th). I went to training camp last season but never prospect camp. I talked with Michael Forney who is going to be at the camp and I told him I was going to be there for him at camp, he seemed happy. I think these boys are relieved when they make friends and they show up to practice and see their friends at the rink. so Moose and Marty I'll miss y'all and to the new guys, welcome we're excited to see what y'all are made of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment