Monday, July 19, 2010

The letter

To my boys,

OH what does one say when they have fallen in love with 2 or 3 teams and the sport they play? I love y'all and hockey. When y'all aren't here I miss y'all. I pray for you guys and there have been times when I cry praying for y'all. I never thought I could be this involved and happy with a sport. Y'all have brought me joy and to that I'm greatful. Through hockey (and y'all) I've met some amazing people. One day I may go off for school, the navy or for some other reason but my thoughts, prayers and heart will always be with you guys. If y'all need anything y'all let me know. People try to tell me to give up on you guys and leave y'all alone and I tell them to shut up and go away because y'all are my boys and I will ALWAYS take up for you!! Love y'all!

~~~CHRISTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment