Saturday, July 17, 2010

Star Player: Alex Burmistrov

Ok so he may just be our draft pick but I don't think this young man go to this moment by accident or just sheer luck. I believe this young man came here, to this moment, on talent and just a little luck. On July 8th he started prospect training camp. I went the 1st and 2nd day he is so sweet and cute. Alex takes everything in stride. Friday morning he fell on his back about colliding with the goalie so he put his feet over his head rollie pollies it over landing on his knees laughing like he did something so hysterical he couldn't wait to tell someone. This kid is so quick that I know he'll have promising future and he loves atlanta and wants to play somewhere in America. Saturday he was a beast at the scrimage game, smashing people into the wall just to get the puck. I love this kid and wish him well!

No comments:

Post a Comment