Friday, September 17, 2010

Update

I like to keep y'all update on everything just in case I can't get to a computer and update the blog. Well this week I started my trade and quickly learned not to mess with one of the instructors (ms. Jones) she doesn't mean too much by the attitude but there is a lot to get use to. She so mad when no one could assemble the needle then she got mad when I got a page for my mark off page (or the tar) from Ms. Pain (the other instructor). I was just trying to help but she got all offended and mad! GAW! According the sheet they put up today I'll be out by April 4th 2011! I can't wait until that date! I have 7-8 mark offs!! So I'm pretty excited. I also got my scrubs so if you're in Brunswick and are running around the plazas or wallmart and you see a girl in scrub pants and a t-shirt that's probably me! I'll keep you updated if there is anything to update

No comments:

Post a Comment