Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday was made for Freetos


On Semptember 1st Freddie "freeto" Freeman got called up to the major league braves. He stepped out on to turner Feild nervous and probably missing me (his girl). I was in Brunswick had been there for a few weeks. I wished I could have been there for him so I could run down to the dug out and say "hey I'm here and I'm soooo proud of you!!" I couldn't even watch it on T.V. because of clean up night so that broke my heart even more!! Since then he hadn't made a start until Sunday and I was able to see him play! All I needed to see was his smile but then he brushed his nose and tapped it, I took it as our "I'm here, I'm good! I see/feel you!" We alwaus touched our nose or something when I came for the Gwinnett Braves game. I was his girl, I sat near him so he could see me and know that I was there and that I was ok! Freeto is the one base ball player I feel like is just mine. He belongs to me, he is mine and I'm his girl! The last time I went to Cool ray feild for a game it broke my heart to leave. I went the following monday to drop off his 21st birthday gift. I went to the seat I like to sit in at the games and looked at first base visualizing Freddie making a good catch looking over at me like "did you see that?" I whispered "I saw you freddie!I always have always will.....Bye baby bear!" I got up and walked away. I smiled and thanked the lady I droped the gift off with. I smiled sunday as I saw his full head of thick hair and his smile.  Freeman is just such a  cool little adult, he really is! He's so crazy yet so mature like he sees his fans as friends and appericiates them. He sees me and smiles. He remmembers me as his girl. It's a huge deal that I'm there and it's a big deal that he remembers me and laughs. Sunday was hard for me to see him and not be able to run to him. I had to leave every so often as to stop from crying. I watched until they put Derek Lee in for Freeto. One of the RAs came up behind me as I said "come on Freeto! Hit it!!"  She asked who it was and I told her but then she says "I know who it is but what did you call him?"  I told her "Freeto- stupid I know but he's my little freeto."  She then saw the picture in my hand of me and freeto and asked if we were dating and I said no but he calls me his girl. She then asked "If y'all aren't dating then why does he call you his girl?" That's a common question. So I said, "He calls me his girl because I made a sign for him and go to games and do other cute things for him." She smiled as he hit a foul ball, "dang it Freeto! it's ok Love calm!"  He brushed his nose again, I brushed mine, "yes baby I'm here I see, Love you!" I felt so helpless at that moment wanting to get a hold of him to love on him but not being able to. The RA looks at me as Freeto taps his nose and I tap mine, I look at her "our sign for each other why the nose I haven't a clue" She smiles " the nickname, the nose none of it's stupid, it's y'all and it's sweet. What else do you have?" I thought " I have to sit somewhere near 1st base" ~~"Have to?"~~~"Yes I have to I'm his girl!" He stoped playing in the 7th or 8th and that's when I stopped watching. I love freeto he's always going to be my boy and hopefully I'll always be his girl. There's a belonging and a needed feeling that goes on with me going to the games and watching him. so Freeto good luck baby Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment