Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just because you THINK you are mature.....

It doesn't mean that you are! I'm in job corps with a girl who says, "oh I'm so use to hanging out with older people...I'm so smart for my age....I'm so mature for my age." I just wanted to laugh and say "oh no you're not, hate to break it to you darlin', but you're not!!" She doesn't listen to anyone, she laughs at anything and she complains half the time. She mistakes being soft spoken and polite as maturity! I sooooo wanna tell her off but I can't because she'll let it get around that I'm a mean person which I'm not, I'm just tired of people thinking their soo mature when they're not! She then went on to say that Ma (the medical assistant trade) would accept anyone, that I probably wouldn't make it in the CNA program because the lay was so mean and the list goes on and on about what she has done. You're mature right? You're 21 right? Then freakin' act like it and stop putting people down!

No comments:

Post a Comment