Saturday, September 18, 2010

To save a life

Se we watched the movie "To save a life" in my trade the other day and it really stuck with me. It's an indie film but it's good. Ussually ones with little to no publicity are not that great but this one was good. I have no clue if it was the story/message or the actual movie that was good. If you haven't seen it, which I doubt you have, the story of the film is that a boy, Jake, has a best friend named Roger that even jumped out of a car for him which hurt the Roger's leg. Well high school comes and Jake gets popular even does something stupid, ignores Roger. Roger is tortured and isolated while Jake continues to gain popularity. One day Roger decides to do something drastic, take his own life. Jake starts to question everything and changes his whole world, starting with who he hung out with. This movie really affected me and I decided to start another blog and it will still be on blog spot but it will be different than this one it will be all about how to change your life to make someone else's life better. If you are in crisis it will give you info on how to get help. The blog will be up and running soon. I have no ideas on what to name it but please give suggestions. More info will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment