Saturday, September 18, 2010

Justin Bieber: pop music's cougar bait

This punk kid has turned cougars everywhere onto pop music. I'm now probably considered a cougar and I kinda like this kid. The sad thing is that he is like the one boy version of the beatles, he's that popular, and he's only 16 and he has more money than people twice his could only dream of and probably really need especially with everything thing that's going on with the economy. Justin is from Canada which makes him cool to any hockey fan, although I wonder if he's a hockey fan himself and if he is who does he root for? I became aware of him when I was driving to hockey practice to see either Michael or Bogi and I heard his song "baby" after a few days of seeing and hearing about him on Access Hollywood and TMZ. I just wanted to introduce you to this maddness in case you had been living under a rock. Sadly this cutie may not have a career after his voice changes and he stops being so stinkin' cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment