Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My support

I love my friends and family. They are supporting me through all of this crazyness and I think it's awesome. It doesn't change the fact that I'm terribley home sick! I called coach godfree today, he's so positive and supportive that I always feel better after talking to him. He did however feel bad that I was having such a hard time with that pesky thing called homesickness. I reassured him that I was ok and I found a church where I'm welcomed and loved so that made him feel better. I also get calls and emails and other stuff from back home which makes it sooooo much easier being away! I love getting mail and calls! It makes me happy! Gaw if you would have told me seeing my name on the list for mail would make me happy I would have called you grazy but at this point mail equals love and pictures!!!! To my loved ones I love y'all and I'll see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment