Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update

After a very crazy month I just need time to breath and reflect on what has lead to this moment. I like certain things here and I hate or could do with out certain things. I hate that the food isn't that great all the time and yet I feel bloated/fat sometimes. I hate that I'm away from my family and friends and my boys (including Freddie). I hate that I'm missing my cousins baby's 1st birthday. I hate all the drama and all of the people complaining about this place. If you don't see this place for what it truely is then go home! This is an opporunity to change your life for the better. I would have to pay hundreds of dollars just for one credit hour back home but here at job corps I'm paying a grand total of $0 that's right I have no bills the only thing I spend money on is sending stuff back home and anything I may need or want. I understand this and I know the weight of it all. I know that while I may be miserable at some points I'm getting something good for me that I need to better myself so right now I'm in the MA (medical assisting) trade. Cathiters and blood yay! Not! Well I got to go to bed! Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment