Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11


I couldn't let this anniversary go by with out me mentioning it at the very least. I still remember where I was that day, I was sick and home from school. I don't remember being up when it all happened but I remember my mom coming in saying that everything was shut down and that's when I went into her room and seeing what had happened. I wasn't scared just confused and wondering what would happen next. Church attendance went up, military enlistment spiked and there was some people who didn't travel for a while after that. Now things are back to normal and the only thing that remains the same is security at the airport and there's still memorials in PA, NY, and Washington DC. I love our military, police, and fire fighters, I have so much respect for them and even thought about joining the navy! So to all who lost loved ones that day I hope you kind find peace or have found peace and to our militery, police and fire fighters-- we owe you huge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment