Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving day with bogi: Epic Fail!

I had a great time with my family on Thanksgiving and the day before thanksgiving. One thing did kinda put a damper on the morning and that was the fact that mom and I were going to meet aunt patty at the ice forum to see the thrashers practice but little did we know the jerks in the front office failed to give fans much notice of the change of time! A practice that was going to start at noon started at 11am and what time did they announce it? 10:30 am that morning, I know right? Gaw I was SO mad! The one good thing is I got to see some of my boys as they left in their very awesome cars and got to see Kaner's daddy for the 1st time. A lot of them drove escalades (Including big buff and Kaner) all I could think is did they get a team discount? But then good Ole Boulton rolled up in a truck with a leopard print car seat in the back seat! Oh it was so funny! So the next day I slept and did a little shopping and worked out. The real fun came Saturday when I had a girl's day out with mom. We started off at thrashers practice which we actually got to see this time. Practice was normal except me and mom stood just on the other side of bogie for some of it. Then we stood out side to see the boys (and their cars). I saw something that out did the caddies and that was my boy Ondrej pulling up in a wicked 2011 Porsche wearing an Atlanta braves hat, oh it was love! I looked back at mama and said "Mom look! Look at Pav's car!!!!" She looks and just kinda nods saying "well he can afford it!" She doesn't want to be a goalies mom why? Ondrej is pulling out in a Porsche! Seriously you stand in goal and face 40-50 shots a night and roll of in a ride like that? DUDE! I went up to say hey and I was so surprised I didn't blurt out something stupid seeing as how I was smitten with the boy and his car. I said "Hey Ondrej!" He looks up quick and smiles saying "Hey how are you?" I smiled and said "Good you?" He kept signing like it was no big deal that a dozen people were around this beautiful car and of course he said "Fine thank you" he looks at me like he knew I was going to say something more, he was right. "Ondrej?" ~~~~"Yeah?"~~~~"After what happened opening night I've been praying for you" He smiles "oh thank you! keep it up!" Smiled and said "see you later" and giggled as I headed to mom so surprised he didn't call me out on being a girl about it! So the fun continued as I got annoyed with waiting for Burmi and went to my gym as mom went shopping. Then we went to get some stuff for me to take back to job Corps and get pics developed and headed to the glads game.As soon as I walked in to the game I saw mama Linda and went running over to her. When she saw me she freaked out and hugged me and I could tell she wanted me home and NOW! We got a picture together later that night. I got to the seats and I headed down to the glass for warm ups. I needed to see Michael and I needed for Michael to see me. When he did see me he looked so happy, he had a HUGE smile on his face. I placed my hand to the glass and he put his hand to the glass in front of  the glass in front of my hand. I laughed, of course leave it to us to have a dork moment. I got back to my seat and I couldn't stop smiling. My mom knew something was up and so she asked, "Did he see you?" ~~~ "yeah of course totally dorked it out though." The game was good we won! I was happy and the one boy coach said was hard nose scored a couple of goals and I was impressed. After the game I went to see Andy Brandt and Tim Miller and got my picture taken with Miller he's so awesome missed that kid! He's one of my favorite and I got to see him a lot last season. Sadly seeing him, Michael, mama linda and my family made me wanna stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment