Saturday, December 11, 2010

Heart Warming

I was wanting something to make me smile after some drama unfolded early last night. Well leave it to this picture of Zach playing with a kid to do the trick. My boys do a lot with kids including hosting an event at Phillips arena for kids from different non profit organizations to come play with them and it's a sweet event.In some of the pictures 1 or 2 of the guys look a little uneasy but not good ole Bogie cause let's face it Bogie is still a kid at 20! A lot of the guys are parents so of course they would be comfortable with kids. Zach can pretty much keep up with the kids and I bet after a while it was just a game of seeing who will have problems keep up, Zach or the kids, and I also wanna bet that the kids and the guys all had no problems getting to sleep that night. Good ole thrash and some of the staff even got into the event. My Boys also visited kids at  Children's  health care in Atlanta. There was some sweet pictures from that as well so check out the thrashers website for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment