Saturday, December 11, 2010

Austin Keiser: Junior Hockey Goalie

Me and Austin met at camp over the summer, he was one of  the goalie coaches and he was so awesome with the kids. I knew he was young just by looking at him, I didn't just how young until he told me he just turned 19 over the summer! I swear these kids, they're making me feel so old! I'm about to turn 24 and he just turned 19!  But he's doing well he's playing juniors hockey. I asked him a few questions and looked at his face book to write this blog. Here's what I found out: His birthday is July 21st. He went to Kent's Hill high school. He played football, hockey and LAX! He said had he gone to college he would have majored in Psychology which is funny cause I was insterested in psychology at some point.He likes rap and rock. His favorite movies are blind side and the hangover. As you can see so far he's a typical boy. As I can figure from his pictures he was the homecoming king or prom king and he enjoys being out on the water.He says he looks up to Carey Price who is the goalie for the Montreal Canadiens and is only a year younger than me. Austin had this to say about his hero: "price is a battler that never gives up. he was a backing goalie last year and battled through that to become a great starter this year." Awesome. He's not all about hockey though he's also a Falcons fan and his favorite falcon is michael Turner. I'll have some more from the teenager including why he likes Michael Turner and his favorite moment from high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment