Sunday, December 5, 2010

Game time!!

Last time I went to a Thrasher's game it was the 8 to 1 loss to the Capitals and I was just so mad! This time it's going to be a December game against the NJ Devils and I'm very hopeful for my boys. I love my boys so very much there are a few things though that make this time different. For one Kaptian Kovy will be just Kovy and will be playing against the thrashers instead of FOR the Thrashers. Also Moose will be sporting a different uniform as he will be taking on his team. I like our chances. Also different there's new players and new coaches and new front office staff. I will be sitting in a different section but still be rocking my Bogosian jersey. In all this madness I remember something Kovy was our prized Russian back in the day and now we only have one Russian and you'd think he'd be our prized Russian by fault when in reality he's earned that title. So with the new Russian facing our old Russian it's going to be fun to watch. Also what will be fun to watch will be how our old Russian will handle playing against guys who won the Stanley cup which he so desperately wanted last year! That's right some of our players who have been so red hot for us took the cup out of Kovy's greedy Russian hands. So beware Kovy!

No comments:

Post a Comment