Saturday, December 4, 2010

Juniors Hockey

I know I've told you about my friend Austin Carty but now I'll tell you about my friend Austin Keiser. I know I posted this picture before but I didn't really explain who it was when I first posted it. My friend Amanda took this photo at camp, among others. The reason I mention Austin now is that I realized I give shout outs to hockey players on all levels, expect juniors. Juniors isn't considered professional except in Canada but I wanted to honor some of these youngsters because they're hopefully on their way to being the next Ilya Kovalchuck or Zach Bogosian or whoever. So I'll start talking to people in the Junior hockey circles and see who the shinning stars are that I can feature on here and hopefully maybe you'll see them playing in the NHL or AHL someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment