Sunday, December 5, 2010

So The idiot does realize it

So I was watching a Thrashers game on TV and who should be interviewed but the devil himself Don Waddell I know that was harsh but Don has let players go with out much of a reason like Boris Valabik and Colby Armstrong! Also whatever happened to Maxim? I know we had some problems winning but dang did everyone have to leave? I know we have solid players now but Boris, Colby and Maxim were pretty solid and did everything asked of them. Boris said it himself that he respected Don but Don obviously didn't want Boris around. So Don was talking about some crap about he didn't know why the fans were leaving well Don you trade good players AND we were losing a lot! DUH! YOU IDIOT!  Don you want my respect back? stop getting rid of solid players if you change a team so much the boys will have to continuely learn how to player together! God he makes me mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment