Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hockey players= angels?

I don't know about all of them being angels but I think I found a guardian angel cleverly disguised as a hockey player! Yes my friends in this picture you see Mr. katty perry (sorry I know poor taste joke) with my God sent hockey player Mr. Mike Hamilton. Hami has been so amazing. I've been on a dude break cause of some recent crap and I had been on this recent dude break for 2 weeks when I started to talk to Mike again. I recently told him I believed God had sent him to me to help heal my heart. Instead of being freaked out he responds in the best way possible, as a gentleman saying "I'll do my best!" See this is where all the girls say "AWWWWW!" With hockey flowing in my veins nothing is better than a guardian angel played by a hockey player. I'm happy to say that Mike is doing well and with me and Jesus in his corner what else does he need? love ya mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment