Saturday, December 4, 2010

Star Player: dustin byfuglien

Again I apologize to these boys I've been delayed in honoring them because of the Scheduled star players these new ones are being pushed back but I'm so excited about this one! Big Buff was a Chicago Blackhawk and actually won the Stanley cup! I hope he has brought some of that luck with him! We need it and buff actually brought some of his Stanley cup winning team mates with him. I wanted to honor big buff for something awesome he did on October 29th. In that game he was playing with the thrashers and we actually went into overtime thanks to a last second goal by the sabres thank the LORD St. Stanley smiled on buff that day and in OT he scored a goal making it 4-3! Nice Job BIG BUFF!! Good luck on the rest of the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment