Saturday, January 29, 2011

What the crap Coach??

It's no secret that I liked Sulli (Dan Sullivan) and Sean "Hur" Hurley. Well when I went off to Job Corps I was thinking "Oh everything will be fine, coach won't let Sulli or Hur go." I was wrong I just didn't know it yet. A few weeks later sulli was gone and I couldn't find Hurley's name on the roster when I asked coach about Hur all he said was that he was gone it was like "Well no duh! I knew that!!" So there wasn't many answers or much explanation on what went on and where they went, I later asked Hurley where he went and he said Texas. I'm not sure where Dan went and that makes me sad. I so wish I could have seen them and talk to them one more time before either of them left or before I left for Job corps. This is one of those moments where I wonder what goes on in a coach's mind. They let guys go who are good players and good guys! I just don't understand. Coach Pyle said nothing bad about either guy so it makes you wonder why he would let someone who he liked so much go. Wouldn't you keep the guys you like and get rid of guys you weren't sure of or that didn't do good? I'll keep y'all updated on stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment