Saturday, January 1, 2011

a thrashers' win!!!

Ok so let's face it, I had every right not to go to another thrasher's game for as long as I lived but thanks to my Aunt Patty I went to another one! Let's say the evening was insane! Let's get not so good thing #1 out the way and say that I over slept to the point where I could get ready enough to go but not to where I could get some stuff together to spend the night at Aunt Patty's house. So when I got ready I went out and got into my car and when I cranked it, nothing! That's not so good thing #2! So far it was looking like another bad thrasher day! I finally got to my Aunt's house and I was soooo ready to get the night over with! So we got into the car and headed to Phillips. I'll spare you the details of how it was rainy and how my aunt and cousin fought on the way down there (not so good thing #3). When we finally go parked we headed into the CNN part of the big center that holds restaurants, stores and the entrance to Phillips. I was like about to bounce out of my skin I was ready just to get into Phillips and see my boys! We went to a Mexican restaurant called Daun Juan's. It was good but I was still developing my real world "it's ok to eat more" stomach! Believe me job corps food is the kind of food where some of it is ok but the rest is the type you just eat a little bit. Anyway after we paid and left we headed into the Phillips arena! once inside I saw Don Waddell and it took all I had not to tackle him and beat him up but I didn't and  we got to our seats with out problems and I scooched down to the glass, I think I was made for hockey arenas except for the fact I went behind the wrong bench (OOOPS!). I still got some pictures that I'll post later. I was just chillin' when I spotted Zach Bogosian (reason #1 I like the thrashers) and instantly wanted him to see my jersey and I think he did! As I looked out over the devils I saw Moose! Moose use to be a Thrasher as did Anssi Samela and Ilya Kovalchuck. After warmups I went up to my seat, how I wanted to stay down there, The game was awesome they got up by like 3 in the 1st period. this was my 1st time seeing alot of the boys play in a live game so it was exciting. the 2nd period wasn't too special except for a fight and when the 2 bad boys came out of "time out"  they attempted to go after  each  other again! The big story came in the 3rd when my boys were up 5 to 1 Eric boulton scored a hat trick. so all in all it was a good night and we won 7 to 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment