Saturday, January 1, 2011

star player: Ondrej

Things have been looking for Ondrej since his opening night fainting spell no one knows what caused still. But this post is not about that it's about the amazing job he has done since he came back. This is the second time I've honored ondrej but with all he's been through and how well he's doing he deserves it. He's had 2 shut outs this season and I'm very proud to say I got to watch one of them on TV and it was a thing of beauty. Since the fainting spell he played in 16 games winning 8 of them and I can only say that he has been very close to his old self of course it's been taking time for him to get back in to his own rhythem but he's getting there and I'm so proud of him! Congrats Ondrej on a job well done and welcome back to the net, we've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment