Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goalie love

There's something about truly great goalies that makes me excited about hockey. I have no
clue what it is though maybe it's the fact that I want to be a goalie, have not a clue!They wear the most gear but they have the most amazing demeanor about them! They can either psycho temper guy or sweet mellow dude! I'm  at a loss for words when it comes to my "goalie love". It really started last season too. When I said "really started" I mean yeah the 1st hockey player I really liked was a goalie for the Gwinnett Gladiators but since then I liked people like Zach Bogosian and Sidney Crosby but last season something snapped and I liked the goalies! Now that I want to be a goalie I watch their movements and I'm just in awe of them. Their movements can either be smooth and poetic or Crazy and manic. It all depends on the person and the situation, although some people are always manic. There's also been times when you see the goalies just fall on their backs into the goal. I never in a million years thought that I'd like hockey then when I did I fell hard for the sport and now I fell hard for the position of goalie. Later I'll write about the history of the position and some of the gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment