Saturday, January 29, 2011

Star Player: Pat Galivan

I wanted honor Patrick galivan for scoring a hat trick recently! I believe this was his first. Sadly because of job corps I missed it! I adore Pat he was so sweet to me last season and he totally called it when he said that he didn't know if he'd see me this season when I thought I'd see him, he was one of our best players why not? What I forgot in that moment was that he had spent time with the wolves last season, I forgot if he spent any time there this season. I didn't get to see him this season as he predicted because of Job Corps. Pat is a good guy whom I enjoyed getting to see play and getting to talk to last season. He's a talented player scoring 7 goals and 22 assists this season. I can't say a whole lot about Pat . So congrats Pat on the hat trick Good luck with the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment