Saturday, January 15, 2011

Star player: Danick Paqquette

Yes you can be honored for being a complete bad ass or at least Danick Paquette can. I mean come on look at him! I know he hardly looks like the type to get any kind of trouble but he is! In one game I went to he got into at least 2 fights. It's insane how good and feisty he is. I have hand it to him he didn't WANT to get into a fight when I saw him, it just happened! He was being good surrounding the face off circle but then Haddad elbow nudged him trying to start something and he ignored it finally Danick raised up and was like "What the heck?" The refs fussed but finally Paqquette got into a fight skates away from that one and gets into another one and is showed the door! God I love this kid! Good luck Danick with the rest of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment